Hello, my name is Sudhir Verma and welcome all of you to a new article in this blog. Friends, today's article is special for those people who want to do part time jobs. As you know, due to this corona epidemic all work has stopped.

part-time-jobs-near-me-india
Part Time Jobs


Therefore a transport company needs 6500 people who can work in it. 4500 people will be related to the computer and the remaining 2000 people will be working on a special project that the company will tell them.

I provide the information of such things to my brother brothers firstly so that they can get some employment. The company said to write this article by contacting my website and I have written the article on it.

Friends, whether the work is right or not, it will be known only after contact, but let me tell you that you should not fill your plain information in the form given by the company. 

By the way, nothing much has been asked in it, only your Full name, Email, Age, Qualification, State, City, and Diploma In Computer, then you should not mention about it, just write the name in the diploma.

The company has said that if you are eligible for the job, then you will message yourself by email and you will not be charged any fees.

Let me tell you that you do not have to pay any fees in it. If you charge a fee, then tell me directly on the email that I have given you the top and tell you that I have made this form.

Friends, if you have any kind of problem, then I apologize to you. My motive was not to disturb anyone, only to bring traffic to the website. There is no such job. Hopefully you won't be really upset.



Friends, I am doing this to bring traffic to my website, so there was nothing like that. So please support me and subscribe to my youtube channel too.